Hi everyone,

I am just wondering, if anyone  has tried to gain funding through
their local city council. I have been involved in the fundraising for
schools and other non-profits, liasing with the local city councils. I
am just wondering if there is any objections if I go and try to check
out this venue for fundraising.

Hang on, I forgot to ask one question: are we allowed to fundraise on
behalf of the community, or are there specified people for this kind
of job? Or do we not funsraise at all? I mean, do we fundraise for the
social events?

I don't know. These are just some things I thought of. What's your
opinion?

Regards,

benchen70
Benjamin Chen