Melissa Draper wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I haven't done one of these calls for a while...
>
> Do you have a blog? Does it occasionally mention Ubuntu?
>
> If you answered yes to both of those questions, then congratulations!
> Your blog qualifies for a listing on the Ubuntu Australian Team blog
> syndication feed at http://planet.ubuntu.org.au!
> Those with existing listings on the Ubuntu-Au planet that need the URL
> updated (I'm looking at you, Ben and Harrison) or a picture added should
> also heed this invitation and send relevant information to me.

To those people who already have a blog on planet: it would be really
great if you could provide Melissa with a URL that filters out articles
on your blog that are not about Linux & Ubuntu.  I grabbed the RSS feed
and found some stuff that i consider (how can i put it nicely?)
less-than-relevant.

Paul