Hi Paul,

On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 17:14 +1000, Paul Gear wrote:
> Melissa Draper wrote:
> > Do you have a blog? Does it occasionally mention Ubuntu?
> >
> > If you answered yes to both of those questions, then congratulations!
> > Your blog qualifies for a listing on the Ubuntu Australian Team blog
> > syndication feed at http://planet.ubuntu.org.au!
> > Those with existing listings on the Ubuntu-Au planet that need the URL
> > updated (I'm looking at you, Ben and Harrison) or a picture added should
> > also heed this invitation and send relevant information to me.
>
> To those people who already have a blog on planet: it would be really
> great if you could provide Melissa with a URL that filters out articles
> on your blog that are not about Linux & Ubuntu.  I grabbed the RSS feed
> and found some stuff that i consider (how can i put it nicely?)
> less-than-relevant.

I'm not sure which items you are referring to.  I just looked at the
front page and I could only find 1 item which I thought had no
connection to Ubuntu or FOSS.

If this is to be new policy for the planet, feel free to remove my blog.
I have stated in another thread recently that I have no interest in
tagging items specifically for the ubuntu-au planet.  A lot of my stuff
is broadly related to FOSS, and you will also get some random stuff too.
The same policy applies to the LA planet.

Take the good with the bad, that is the beauty of a free for all planet.
If you don't like the planet content you are free to unsubscribe then
(optionally) subscribe to the relevant tag/s feeds of the blogs on the
planet you are interested in.

Cheers

Dave