On Sat, 2010-05-15 at 22:46 +1000, Scott Evans wrote:
> Hi...
>
> OK the result of the poll held for what night/time would suite most has
> now ended, the results is...

We only had 30hrs starting at COB Friday to respond?  I think 2 clear
business days would be far more appropriate.

Peter's proposed date and time wasn't included.  This time had 1 person
support it on the list.

Meetings are not always the most inclusive or efficient way of
discussing issues and progressing them.  The mailing list provides a far
more flexible forum for people to participate in the discussion/debate.

I would suggest that we stick to the regular meeting cycle as proposed
by Peter and in the intervening 3 weeks or so we try to develop some
consensus around the issues, rather rush a meeting so issues can be
railroaded.

Cheers

Dave