Jared,

Thanks for making some input; today we actually have got a Next "G" Device
working with the help of a clever Virgin Mobile employee. The point that I
tried to make is that we have NetWork Manager, wvdial and the GUI for
gnome-ppp.
None of them work for getting a Next "G" Device just simply to work as it
does for say a WiFi connection. We always have to search for information
and use the Terminal to make it work. What I am looking for is to have
NetWork Manager just simply do the job so that non computer wizards can
move away from Microsoft and embrace the freedom that can be found with
Linux.

Another device that is still a problem is the scanner function in
Multi-Function Printers. I would say that when both items are working
without any hassles we will see a strong move towards Linux by users of
laptops.

Any clever Linux person passing through Strathpine please call in for a
cuppa of Java.

In case of anyone that tried to phone me, my appologies there was a typo in
my number.

Cheers,

Harry Degenaar
0401231068