--- On Sat, 26/6/10, Morgan Storey <m...@morganstorey.com> wrote:
I agree with tunnelling VNC and rsync over SSH. Some other ideas; you
could also tunnel the web interface over ssh, but it is not always
do-able. You could also look at using https with ssl/tls on the Apache
install and use certificate based authentication with a password still
on the site.
do you know of an CA (  certificate authority ) that dose NOT charge like a
wounded bull :)
 But that maybe overboard for just a simple home setup.
Not when I start sucking down unused bandwidth, bittorrent anyone? :)
I have two internet accounts, my family use one in 15 days, and other one sits
unused excepted mythtv program guide downloading

tom

tom