At the risk of becoming a +1...

Well done Jared. While I had put my name down for helping to set up, I
was whisked away by Pia Waugh's flood clean up work party. (which was
very productive).

For those that didn't/couldn't make it, I'll paint a word snippet
picture. After the conference desk, you see the Ubuntu-Au table. So a
prime position. From the LCA organiser's point of view, it's better to
put something that is a public name.

The next LCA is in Ballarat so we'll have to figure out what do do there.

Regards

George