There may be something coming up to do with:

http://documentfreedom.org/2011/

Granted it's getting pretty close to 11.04.

The other option is printing out a brochure and maybe attaching the cd to
it, and standing in a mall/busy area or something and just handing them out,
if I could grab a couple/10 as I would be willing to have a few at my local
library along with a brochure to people aren't completely clueless about
what they do :) Speaking of which, will you help me with it :D