On 26 February 2011 15:59, Ryan Macnish <nis...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Some good news, i have time now (lots) to get the Classroom sessions i
> promised going, i first need some info though:
>
> Can anyone who is interested in these sessions please reply with answers to
> these questions:
>
> a) When would the sessions be best for you? (date/time)
> b) What topics would you like to see in the sessions? (please suggest more
> than one if you can)
>
> Be aware, i plan to run the sessions over IRC, since i am on the other side
> of the country. Any other idea's or suggestions are welcome as is anyone who
> wishes to help me run one or more of the sessions. I am willing to run
> sessions about anything i can, including Ubuntu Development, App
> development, Basics of Ubuntu, Using the Terminal, programming, etc.
> Although i will NOT be running sessions where users ask for support because
> they are having hardware issues, etc. That is what the support channels are
> for.
>
> Please ask if you have any other questions about this.
>
> Ryan Macnish (nisshh)
>
> --

Ryan,

Great news! From my experience there is always interest in bug
triaging work or introduction to CLI or *insert favourite programming
language here*. If you needed more people to help I also had some
people asking questions about launchpad translation work I'd probably
be able to do a slot on if you'd like.

I've added myself to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/Classroom as well. As
for timing hopefully I'll find out early next week if I've been
promoted to a 9-5 Monday - Friday job or not so can work on it better
then.

Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris