On 13 April 2011 20:54, Jared Norris <jrnor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good evening,
>
> So we decided at the IRC meeting for the Brisbane release party I would
> knock up a quick doodle poll to see what time/date suited everyone best. I
> have put the poll at http://www.doodle.com/mgfwuc5u5kydrgi7#table so
> please add yourself and tick the options *you would actually attend* if it
> were on at that time. Due to it being so close I will leave this open until
> the end of the weekend and first thing Monday I will post the results back
> to the list (I think I set it up as an open poll so everyone should be able
> to see how it's going anyway).
>
> If anyone has any better suggestions than the pancake manor we're all ears.
> Happy polling!
>

> Regards,
>
> Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

Good morning/afternoon/evening Ubuntu-AU'ers,

Just a quick reminder about the poll, we're current sitting on a tie so I
was hoping there was someone who had meant to vote but hadn't been able to
yet could get in and break the deadlock for us. Please also be aware there
are a total of 11 options, you may need to expand the initial set given to
you by the poll.

The poll is available at http://www.doodle.com/mgfwuc5u5kydrgi7