I'm dying here.  Absolutely dying.  The life is draining out of my body
by the second.  My veins are turning white.

I've pushed back a first customer repeatedly, on which all our future
business success depends, and cannot delay past Monday.  If we don't
have OO3 installed this weekend on Hardy, bringing an essential
interoperability that 2.4 does not, it will have enormously bad impacts
on my company, my employees, and my ability to push Ubuntu into the
cloud to make the world a better place for the great benefit of Ubuntu
and FOSS in general.

All we need to survive is the existing Hardy 3.0 packages.  The ones
that were available only a few weeks ago.

I will name my next son Vivirito if you can simply post, without any
other effort, those existing packages back somewhere we can download
them no later than tomorrow Friday.

Please, please, please, please, please.

Bill Stewart
Eseri CEO
http://Eseri.net/

--
Please backport OpenOffice.org 3 to Hardy
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/283137