I second the above comment - the Hardy 3.0 packages were available for a
brief period (couple weeks?), and we actually have it installed on some
Hardy desktops.  With very minor acceptable issues, I have personally
been working well with it for about a month.  However, for some reason
the packages were disappeared.  Since we never thought that would happen
we neglected to keep a copy.

Bringing back availability of exactly the Hardy OO 3.0 packages that
were available a month ago would be a good workaround.

Our pain is ours, but it is very high.  If there is *any* way this can
be made available today, it would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Stewart
Eseri CEO
http://Eseri.net/

--
Please backport OpenOffice.org 3 to Hardy
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/283137