Hi Loïc,

Indeed your intuition on not backporting python-defaults/python agrees with
mine. In cases like this, my recommendation is to make minimal source changes
necessary to linaro-image-tools to make it build against lucid. Such source
changes stand a much higher chance of being accepted, and much lower risk of
causing unwanted side effects to other packages.

John