http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList

Hi,
Please check the date of the last edited time of the wiki page.
Releases/9/FeatureList (last edited 2008-04-21 02:13:14 by
JohnPoelstra<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra>)
. It was after releasing the preview release. A while ago Fedora released,
we could not change the whole website yet. You don't even know about the
differences between Fedora and Red Hat. You are talking about our Myths[1].

[1]  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraMyths