Dear Friends
I'm having a USB EDGE modem and I'm also having the winXP driver CD. Is it
possible to write a Linux driver from that? (I've tried with scanmodem but
it cannot detect my modem.)

If I want to skip GUI all together and just want to have a command line
UBUNTU including wvdial and lynx what I've to do? What will be the size? Is
it possible to run it entirely from RAM? I have tried to strip UBUNTU from
the squashfs file but could not make it less than 220 MB. But I find DSL is
only 50MB incl GUI and again ttyLinux only 8MB. Any suggestion? (I want to
have the apt-get fuction too) I've tried the alternative CD but eventhough
it is quite big to run from RAM.(I've 256 RAM)