Guys,
Do not hesitate to enter as a speaker. The sessions would be basically
open to all speakers. So there would be a bunch of guys on the stage
talking on things. So if you mistake/fail on something, other one will
be there to watch your back.

Come on, speak up your names.

--
Omi Azad <http://omi.net.bd> *|* +8803894550305 *|* Contributor of