Hello Rakeeb,
What are you doing in NJ man, the state government still has no record
of your profile. Are you hidden there? :)

Well, I think you can still contribute by sending us your
writing/presentation, which one of us will present on the event.

Thanks for the suggestion
--
Omi Azad <http://omi.net.bd> *|* +8803894550305 *|* Contributor of
Ekushey <http://ekushey.org>