Hello

I have recently installed Linux Mint 6 on my Pentium 4, GeForce FX
5200 128MB, 1536MB RAM, Samsung 551s monitor PC. The problem I am
facing is, initially the display resolution [both on liveCD and first
boot] was OK, 1024x768. But after installing the proprietory driver
for nVidia graphics card, my resolution switched to 800x600. And I
can't change it from Administration-> Display Resolution. The highest
value there is 800x600. I have read on this mailing list someone
talking about modifying "xorg.conf" to solve this mess, but I can't
find the mail. Can anyone help me to simultaneously use proprietory
driver and run on 1024x768 screen resolution??

Thanks in advance

--
Hafiz Imtiaz
0306005