definitely good news.. :) A lot of european and north american countries have a
lot of government initiatives to sponsor FOSS and adapting them. EU in general,
Canada, USA and so on.
Btw, Bangladesh does not follow Britain. Historically Bangladesh had British
system and now moving towards American system (there are thousands of
examples), where FOSS is already in very important role. Specially Obama's one
of the main priority is to make technology available for e'one- government
agencies are reviewing most of the open source projects and their source codes.
However, we follow the street (or bosti) cultures of the west- so there is no
hope that at least by following some one else we would do something good- even
though we all wish. :(
-----
tanjir
visit http://www.tanjir.net