Bangladesh government is blind in following but wont follow anti-corruption
of other countries... and wont follow Open Source as well :)

What we need to do is.. do campaign with a large community and raise our
voice.

Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
www.ubuntu.com