@ Imtiaz bhai

You can use netbeans.

Md. Shoriful Islam Ronju.

--- On Wed, 5/6/09, Hafiz Imtiaz <eee.imt...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Hafiz Imtiaz <eee.imt...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Ubuntu-BD] Open source alternative to Dreamweaver
To: "Ubuntu Bangladesh" <ubuntu-bd@lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 8:11 PM

Hello all

Could anyone please suggest me an open source alternative to Adobe
Dreamweaver? I use it regularly to update my personal website.

I know about Quanta Plus and Bluefish. Quanta Plus is basically for KDE and
I personally don't like running KDE apps in Gnome. Moreover, I doubt that
the ease of use of Dreamweaver is present in Quanta Plus, as appears from
the screenshots of Quanta Plus.

I don't know HTML programming, so Bluefish is not an option, I guess. Can
anyone suggest me anything else for my Ubuntu 9.04?

Thanks in advance.

--
Hafiz Imtiaz
Lecturer, Department of EEE