2009/8/24 Sharmin Akter <j...@6zap.com>

> আচ্ছা আমি বেশ কয়েকদিন হয়ে গেল লিনাক্স ইউজ করছি কিন্তু কিছু কিছু জিনিষ এখনও
> বুঝলাম না।যেমন:
>

> ১।লিনাক্স এ সফটওয়্যার এর লাইসেন্স এগ্রিমেন্ট নাই কেন?

I don't know. May be because the softwares are open source.

> ২।লিনাক্স এ ড্রাইভ নাই কেন উইন্ডোজ এর মত?

I have this question as well. May be just because the developers wanted this
way. I prefer the Linux hierarchy of file system to the windows one.

> ৩।লিনাক্স এ উইন্ডোজ বা ম্যাক এর মত সফটওয়্যার সিডিতে করে বাজারে পাওয়া যায় না
> কেন?

It's available. I saw an option to buy DVD which contains softwares for
Linux. But again, open source are not meant to be made a business of. You
can download and distribute softwares as debian packages or source codes.

> ৪। উবুন্টুটা এত সাদামাটা কেন? ভিস্তা বা উইন ৭ কত সুন্দর।

I installed a few components and Ubuntu looks better to me than Windows.

> ৫।উইন্ডোজ এ যেমন সব কিছুই গ্রাফিকাল ওয়ে তে করা যায় লিনাক্স এ ও কি তা সম্ভব?

I believe most of the things can be done. In case there's no GUI for a task,
why don't you yourself develop one ?

AFAIK, the graphical tools perform the command line operations behind the
scene.

> ধন্যবাদ।
> -----
> With best wishes-
> Sharmin Akter Jui
>
> Powered by the 6zap. Sign up at http://www.6zap.com for an account that
> provides advanced e-mail, calendar and contacts capabilities.
>
> --
> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org
> ubuntu-bd@lists.ubuntu.com

Abu Ashraf Masnun