Dear:
I am using Ubuntu 9.04 desktop edition. Recently, I get an experience that I
can't install anything from either synaptic package manager or add/remove
programme. Every time the message (W: Failed to fetch
http://bd.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/a/avant-window-navigator/libawn0_0.3.2-0ubuntu2_i386.deb
  403 Forbidden) is shown when I try to install Avant window manager, though
can do upgrade from upgrade manager easily. I can't understand the nature of
the problem.

Again, I am using both wireless and LAN Internet connections in my office. If I
remove the LAN connection from the laptop, I can't do anything at Internet
except browsing. Besides, in my network list, the wireless network is always
shown but do not find the wired connection though it is connected and working
fine. What should I do if I want to see both connections at network manager and
then wish to select any one?

Thanks all for kind help. Regards,

 Goutam Roy
Research Associate