Dear Mr. Lenin

Do you know who is Mark Shuttleworth and why did he started Canonical on
2004 to support Ubuntu development  and free distributed
the whole desktop version of Ubuntu? If you do not know that then jus visit:
http://www.markshuttleworth.com

Lenin Wrote:

"ডিভিডি দুটোর এবারের প্রকাশনার ব্যয়ভার পুরোটাই উবুন্টু বাংলাদেশের জন্য
 সমন্বয়ক (প্রকাশনা ও বিপনন), বুন্টু-মিন্টুর আড্ডা ২০১০, হিসেবে আমি রিং নিজে
বহন করেছি।"
If I just rephrase it, then you are just risking the cost of producing these
goods which are likely to be sold at the event. So, please refrain from
calling it contribution. Risk or investment is not contribution.

==
Though you have wrote so, I AM NOT A BUISINESSMAN, AND MOREOVER I AM NOT
GOINING TO WITHDRAW MY POSITION OF REPRODUCING THESE TYPE OF DVD's. I AM NOT
GOING TO SELL THESE DVD's INSIDE TODAYS EVENT RATHER THEN OUTSIDE AND ALSO
NOT TO MAKE PROFIT FROM THAT. AS I SAID EARLIER I AM GOING TO REPRODUCE
THESE DVD's, I NEED MONEY (In BANGLADESH its called TAKA) AND I HAD NEVER
BEGGED TO ANYONE AND MAY ALLAH BLESS ME NOT TO DO SO. WHAT's I AM DOING I AM
JUST TAKING MY PRODUCTION+PACKAGING+CARRYING COST (MY LABOUR AND THE TIME
VALUE ARE NOT INCLUDED HERE) AND WHICH WILL ALLOW US (UBUNTU BD AND LINUX
MINT BD) TO REPRODUCE THESE DVD's WITHOUT ANYONE's SO CALLED SPONSORSHIP,
WHICH WE UBUNTU BD HAVE TO FIND OUT TILL TODAY.

Criticism is better for a discussion if it was not done to ignore anyone's
contribution or to neglect it as we don't have our eyebrow.

Lenin Wrote:
And about T-Shirt prices, it could have been declared even one month
earlier.If criticism is done from own side its always better :

==
Why do I have asked Shahriar to declare his product chart and rate? There
should be a large number of student participants in our ADDA and if they can
have all the info's earlier they can arrange money to buy these as a
souvenir and not to leave the adda with a broken/scratched heart. I know
"You are Man" and money is no problem to you. But believe me, in my
university life (1999-2005) in a day I can just bare a cost of 50 taka not
more and still these days there are so many who will come to our ADDA cannot
bear so as I . So in that sense I asked Shahriar to declare his product
range and prices so they can de-solve their grief before they came to the
ADDA.

Dear Mr. Lenin

ARE YOU TAKING ALL OUR EVENT JOBS AND VOLUNTARY SUPPORTS  AS FUN AND THE
CONTRIBUTION OF THESE CONTRIBUTORS AS A JOKE? THEN I AM ASKING YOU TO
PRODUCE SAME PRODUCT AS SHAHRIAR IS DOING AND LET US HAVE IT ON WITH YOUR
OWN MARKETING POLICY IN THE NEXT "BUNTUMINTUR ADDA/RELEASE PARTY" WITH YOUR
OWN MONEY AND DESIGN AND PHYSICAL LABOUR AND OF COURSE UTILISING YOUR FREE
OF COST TIME. AND THEN JUST MAKE THESE FUNNY TALKS HERE.

Thanks to YOU and your CRITICs.

রিং
সমন্বয়ক (প্রকাশনা ও বিপনন)
উবুন্টু বাংলাদেশ কর্তৃক আয়োজিত বুন্ট-মিন্টুর আড্ডা ২০১০
মুঠোফোন: +8801671411437
--
Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org