Nothing to worry friends, where National ID Database with Biometric Copy can
Store in outside country, what you are thinking about?

Norway Give Tech Support to Make the voter ID / National ID Project. Now it
is stored in different space, in Election Commission, Bangladesh Bank, Few
Other Ministry.

Just think about the data, you will find the Biometric Information of Prime
Minister, 2nd home (if any) of a Lieutenant to Chief of Staff of Army, Navy,
Air force. Including the number of member in Defense Force.

How many BDR is in Bangladesh

How Many Police is in Bangladesh, Either in Duty or in Reserved.

They know The Birth Day, Mothers Name, Permanent Address, Present Address.

Just giving out all personal / private information of Manpower of
Bangladesh, and who is doing what, who is the relative of whom.

Few of us will say it is in safe guarded place. No copy is outside our
country. Let me ask you how you are sure that a draft copy of a DVD haven't
handover or taken from west basket?

Ok, for time being I agree that no copy of data is outside world. Now tell
me Who guard them? How much salary he / they get? And How much you offer for
a full database including all kind of data and finger print with a very poor
man to the Prime Minister of a country?  Give me just 1 Million USD, I will
give you few DVD and more then that you can expect few more return money
from that Million you gave to me Earlier.

Dissimilar: I don't have any relation with that project, currently don't
have any & I have no wish to be a part of that Damn Project.

Regards
Ahamed Bauani