@ Shumon,

I think you can try Linux Mint ( ) than Kubuntu. KDE is a bit advanced
thing. You may not find it as user friendly as you are looking for.

I completely agree with you about the Teaching/Training part. Till now the
learning material / resources that are available are very much scattered and
do not have a standard curriculum. Most of the tutorials were written
discretely and aren't very semantic. We have a lot of scope to work on that.

In my opinion, the major reasons about being confused about names or finding
a user interface not friendly etc. comes from the lack of basic knowledges.
In most of the cases applications have standardized names like 'media
player', 'web browser', 'Image Editor' etc. If one can recognize 'Photoshop'
but cannot understand what an 'image Editor/ manipulator' does, it is purely
nothing but lack of knowledge.

---
Shabab Mustafa
Liaison Person