He said he just heard, he's asking for more information. Windows 8 has Hyper
V built in. So you can easily run another OS with Windows. So, I am not sure
if this is fear or innovation. Either way, we should have ** authentic **
information before we conclude :)

Abu Ashraf Masnun | +8801711960803 | http://masnun.com <http://masnun.com>
--
Ubuntu Bangladesh