I was reading
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/09/microsoft-attempt-address-windows-8-linux-worries/a
few moments ago. I am not confident OEMs will love this feature. The
feature will probably come disabled in many cases. But it will shake off
potential Linux migrants. But now it's totally up to the hardware builders
whether they will enable it or not. Linux or Microsoft probably doesn't have
any hands in it.

Abu Ashraf Masnun | +8801711960803 | http://masnun.com <http://masnun.com>
--
Ubuntu Bangladesh