Kristoff Bonne a écrit :
> Grégoire,
>

> Vigneron Grégoire schreef:
>
>> Well I agree too! Even on thread that are speaking about local media.
>> Because argues or idea to promote Ubuntu that are relevant for a media
>> are good for an other one too! no?
>>

> OK, mais pourquoi est-ce-que tu pense que si tu écrite en francais, que
> on ne te comprenais pas?
>
> D'ou vient cette idéé que il-y-a moins de gens que comprennent le
> francais ou le néérlandais que l'anglais?

Cela vient de la malheureuse réalité de ce pays!
That is came from our pour reality in this country!
Le pays du surréalisme, we are all looking media from english speaking
country more than one from the other side of the community border!

Also, English is the international language, when people can not
understand each others!