On ma, 2007-02-26 at 09:41 +0100, Snulkid wrote:
> Le Lundi 26 Février 2007 08:32, Amedee Van Gasse a écrit :
> > De beste stand was trouwens de infostand aan de ingang. :)
>
> Yes but they had Tille, so this is not fair competition ;-))

No comment! *grin*

> P.S. And what about your LPI exam, Amedee ?

I'll have to wait a few weeks for the results.
My estimate: around 60% (and you need 60% to pass I heard, so...)

Anyway, with nearly all of the questions I knew what they were about.
But a lot of questions were about the syntax of options. Like choosing
between -a, -A or --all. I mean, come on, that doesn't test any *real*
understanding of Linux! All that proves is if you can memorize a lot of
useless info. You shouldn't memorize every obscure option, just like you
shouldn't memorize the train table. That's why they invented man in the
first place!

--
Amedee