Hi all,

I recently subscribed to the ubuntu-be mailing list and requested to join
the Belgian Ubuntu team. I'm currently working at HP in the UNIX outsourcing
department, so I don't have much experience with linux (only HP/UX), nor
with the development of applications. However, I'm interested to join the
Belgian team because I like the mission of the Ubuntu community very much,
and maybe I can be of any help in areas where technical experience is not
really a prerequisite (e.g. translation of documentation).

Cheers,

Dirk Candaele