> Op donderdag 11-10-2007 om 00:03 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef olive:
>> La pochette (carton) sera traduite en français.
>
> Which means it's only (really) useful in the French-speaking part of
> Belgium, I guess...?

Quoting ubuntu-fr forum :
" La seule valeur ajoutée au CDs officiel est la pochette carton traduite en
français et la référence à ubuntu-fr.org."

Apart from the lack of ubuntu-be mention, is the CD cover worth the effort
(and the price, compared to free CDs from Canonical) ? At LiLiT, we use to
make covers with a folded A4 sheet, and you could also fold a sheet on the
CD and inside the official cover, to make sure people can't miss these Dutch
or French explanations.

N-Hitec will make Lightscribe CDs for Liege Party. I'm curious to see what
it looks like...

My 0.02 EUR
--
snulkid