For private users (ie. non-business), I know that ING and Rabobank
work with Linux and I think KeyTrade too (I should test it pretty
soon).

PS: There is documentation about Belgian banking on the French,
English and Dutch wikis but all incomplete. Note that since the
beginning the IRC #ubuntu-be channel subject ask visitor to update
these pages.

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Johan Beckers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rob Van Dyck schreef:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Argenta also doesn't require anything M$-specific. Plus they give you a
>> Visa card for free.
>
> Yes, Argenta is great for this, but if your a business owner, your quit
> limited. For example, no international bank transfers with the
> "self-banking".
>
> Johan.
>
> --

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people