Hi all,

At http://ubuntu-be.org/drupal/ you should find an almost ready new website
for Ubuntu-be. Content is ready in Dutch, English and French but almost
everything is missing in German. Last time, we had to wait more than a year
to finally have an German translation of the site. Let's hope this wont
happen this time. This is not an heavy task, there is only seven pages to
translate. And for three of them, there is already some content from the
current site. If you can help, contact me or, more easy, take over the
corresponding bug on Launchpad at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+bug/252285

For the theme, I used the one from the LoCo-Drupal project (
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/loco-drupal) mentioned earlier on this
mailing list.

Once the German content is up, the site can be switched to production. Then
we could activate and install some modules. A private-wiki for press related
works in the pipeline. The LoCo-Drupal provides a planet-like module. And of
course I still plan to leverage Drupal as backend for the Support Points
Map.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people