Hello Y P,

I just tried the site and had no problems so I'm not sure what
difficulties you're having.  Can you use google maps on your platform?
 (the site appears to be based on google maps).

For a support point for your friend: I found no-one in Oupeye, but
Herstal is quite close and there are three people there and two are
willing to provide installation help.  There are two more people in
Vise which is also very close.

There are no contact details published on the site so you'll still
have to go through the website.

Good luck,
Philip
P.S. I think it is an excellent site and recently tried to drum up
support for a global site over on brainstorm
http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/17552/