On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 09:03:10PM +0100, Jan Claeys wrote:
> Philip Reiser schreef:
> > I just tried the site and had no problems so I'm not sure what
> > difficulties you're having.  Can you use google maps on your platform?
> >  (the site appears to be based on google maps).
>
> Google Maps probably wasn't written with users of lynx + a braille rule
> in mind...  ;-)
>
> I think the previous support points map site included a link to a page
> that listed all contact points or something like that (right, Y P ?).

As far as I remember (long time ago) yes it is!
But I'm not claiming any methods, just the content rendering who currently
isn't readable for me.
Maybe providing such a list again, in a 1-page html/php, is a good alternate
so that people may choose (like choosing how to eat on a chinese restaurant,
with fork and knife or with sticks :-) )

Y P