Benoît Plunus schreef:
> Hello,
> I'll come the two days, normally I'll arrive around 9h.
>
> I'll take my laptop and I can possibly take power extension cables and
> power multipliers.
>
> Jan, could you say me how exactly do I have to pay for my order?
>
> If someone starts from Liege, I can propose a lift to Brussels ;)

I will try to go both days, but the times off my arrival will not be
fixed and I will most likely only bring my good spirit with me and my
desire to see something interesting about Linux in stead off Windows for
a brief moment.

--
This mail is generated without any Microsoft products. Yours sincerely.
Kevin Elaerts