Van: ubuntu-be-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-be-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] Namens Pierre Buyle
Verzonden: woensdag 18 maart 2009 13:45
Aan: Ubuntu Belgium
Onderwerp: Re: [Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be re-activation / IRC meeting

Yep, that's what mailing lists are for: asynchronous discussion. And
wikis are for collaborative asynchronous writing. The good news is
that we already have these two tools, we just have to use them
(actually, this is the hardest part).

<launchpad fanboy>
If at some point we need more focused mailing lists for sub-team to
lower volume on this one, Launchpad does offer mailing lists for
teams. For instance, we could easily create a mailing list for
ubuntu-be web editors (to discuss the content of the website) since we
already have a Launchpad team. But i don't think we need that now.

For voting, I think it's one of the features of Launchpad Blueprints.
</launchpad fanboy>

--
Pierre Buyle