Some though during my lunch break:

I don't know if I will be able to participate in the meeting, but if
it happens and conclude on the need of some tools/features on the
website. Please, consider reporting a bug to ask them to be installed
as modules of the current Drupal website
(https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+filebug). If the need
is not clear and/or too complexe, consider creating a blueprint to
work on it (https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+addspec).

Note that regI will happily share administration right and FTP access
to the installation with anybody showing enough motivation and skills
to help to maintain the site.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people