Op zaterdag 11-07-2009 om 14:06 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Matthew
Deboysere:
> Het probleem is een al vaker terugkerend onderwerp: er is niemand die
> de leiding heeft en dus weten we niet bij wie we dingen moeten vragen.

People can always ask questions here, that's exactly what the list is
for.

>  Ik snap daarom de stap naar een vzw.

A "vzw" won't fix the problems you point out, actually, it would only
complicate things.

> Misschien wordt het tijd om eens een meeting te hebben hierover en
> alle enthousiastelingen die zin hebben om in het beheer te stappen hun
> ding te laten doen. Iemand die de financieën bijhoudt, iemand die
> hoofdverantwoordelijk is voor de events, iemand voor de stenupunten en
> contacten, iemand voor de pers, iemand voor de site, ...

You can already find a list of who is responsible for what on the wiki
(even if it's not always up-to-date, but that's one reason why it's
often best to ask on the list if you have questions).

BTW: yesterday Jean proposed to create a couple of thematic workgroups,
and a "council" of people who can make decisions if needed.  That might
help somewhat (although there already are some de-facto / ad-hoc
workgroups now, and I don't really get what giving those an "official"
name will change, but maybe that's just me).

--
Jan Claeys