On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Cedric Janssens<dec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to be sure, are we talking about a forum to discuss about our actions
> and activities (just like we do here and on the wiki) or a forum providing
> help to users, (like forum.ubuntu-fr.org, ubuntuforum.org, and so on ?)
We are talking about a forum to discuss our actions and activities.
IMHO, user support should be done through the language LoCo teams
(ubuntu-nl, ubuntu-de, ubuntu-fr) and ubuntuforums.org. But this is
another discussion.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Alain Baudrez <a.baud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If support/help is needed in running the forum, I am a volunteer.
>
> There is no reason why a test period for running a forum could not be
> implemented. If the respons is lukewarm or even cold, we can simple close
> the forum project.  If on the contrary the forum is a success then we have
> already al headstart.
Indeed. And we don't have to run it ourself, ubuntuforums.org offer
forum hosting for officiel LoCo Team (yes, we are an official LoCo
Team).

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people