On 22/04/11 14:10, bram kortleven wrote:
Hi guys!

on the 8th of may, Dipro is organizing another computer fair in Antwerp Expo,
as usual around this time of year.

I'm looking for people to help out building the stand, cleaning up afterwards,
and helping people out throughout the day demonstrating, answering questions,
I only have one big problem, I'm double booked... I also have to be at Mano
Mundo with Stereo03, the Antwerp Student Radio, for live broadcasting from the
event. (I only received the news 2 days ago and am trying to find a way to
handle both events...) As I'm the only technical guy with the streaming
experience and networking background, it's not easy for them me not being able
to assist overthere...

So to sum up:
We need people to build, clean and populate the stand throughout the day
(starting around 8h30-8h45 building and cleaning after 17h00). The fair will be
open from 10h till 17h
I would like to know if someone (like last time, sorry again) can take over the
coordination over there.
I will make sure materials are being delivered in time (will discuss how, where
and when) so you have everything needed to make it work.

Thanks for letting me know at b...@bramkortleven.be

Bram

Guys,

the weekend from 6 to 9 may I'll abroad, so I can not attend the fair.

--
Mvg, Noël aka Nero