Hi,

Nice to see three people stepping up for the website. I highly
encourage you to work as a team instead of a single person. That way,
you won't feel alone and the need for coordination leads to better
documentation and/or communication. Even when in Canada, I can still
take the time to answer any question you may have regarding
Ubuntu-be.org's website.

About the 3G connections. I don't see a 512Kps cap when testing my
Mobile Vikings connection in Brussels with the SpeedTest.net
application. It reports 962 kbps on download and 423 on upload with a
160ms ping using an HSDPA network.

Regards,

P.