On 09/09/2011 09:11 PM, Sulumar wrote:
> the 3 of us should first find ways to communicate outside of the mailing
> list. I think that discussing every administrative detail on the list
> would not be wise

Hehe... that's pretty easy actually. I suggest 3 options (more exist):
- openetherpad
- private IRC channel (for example
#mysecretchanneltodiscussthenewubuntutopic)
- using ";" to address a mail to multiple persons

(didn't talk about google docs, dropbox, mumble, skype, phone, carrier
pidgeon, smoke signals or tam tam as other options)

Grtz,
Jurgen.