From: Sulumar <sulu...@gmail.com>
To: Trainer Imen <lifemake...@yahoo.ca>; Ubuntu Belgium
<ubuntu-be@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:38:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-be] Needing help !

 Hi
I dont know if that can help you but some time ago the German
    Government decided to switch there systems to a specially designed
    LINUX but revoked that decision some month later saying that the
    costs would be too high

On 2011-09-22 12:37, Trainer Imen wrote:
Hi,

>I'm conducting a study on governmental policies to spread
            Open source software.

>I need details on governmental experiences.
>
>If you can help me with docs and statistics relaying this
            subject in relation with any country, I would be very
            thankful.

>Thanks
>

>Yours
>

>--
>Cordialement
>BETTAIEB Imen
>Ingénieur Informatique et Trainer Accréditée en
              développement de personnalité