Hey Bjorn,

I'd love to come, my parents live in Gooik so that's not far away. However
I've got an exam on the 30th...
Chances are I might drop by to say hi (since I don't know you, as far as I
know), but I don't think I'll be able free up a couple of hours...

I'll see if I can get hold of some flatscreens...

Grts

Wouter