I don't know how long it takes, but I think if we count 2 weeks we will be safe. If we are using the same design again, maybe we can switch to another clothing type, like for example a hooded shirt? I'd be interested in at least one of these: http://www.cotton-shirts.eu/en/products/hooded-sweats-and-jackets/hooded-sweat-fol/ Note that the price will be cheaper as the one listed since it's the same design, so the same "stamps" (or however those things are called in english) can be used.

Ward