I know I am sounding like a stuck record, but I would prefer golf shirts to
T-shirts. And I dislike hoodie's. I have a bad connotation with them.
But that is just my personal sentiment.

Please do stick to our new policy: Project leader asks around, communicates
openly, and decides autonomously.
Cheers,
Jan.

On 29 December 2012 01:22, Ward De Ridder <ubuntu...@warddr.eu> wrote:

> I don't know how long it takes, but I think if we count 2 weeks we will be
> safe.
> If we are using the same design again, maybe we can switch to another
> clothing type, like for example a hooded shirt?
> I'd be interested in at least one of these: http://www.cotton-shirts.eu/**
> en/products/hooded-sweats-and-**jackets/hooded-sweat-fol/<http://www.cotton-shirts.eu/en/products/hooded-sweats-and-jackets/hooded-sweat-fol/>
> Note that the price will be cheaper as the one listed since it's the same
> design, so the same "stamps" (or however those things are called in
> english) can be used.
>
> Ward
>

> On 12/28/2012 11:18 PM, Jan Claeys wrote:
>
>> Ward De Ridder schreef op do 27-12-2012 om 20:03 [+0100]:
>>
>>> We almost ran out of t-shirts,
>>> I think now is a great time to get new t-shirts, fosdem is the first
>>> weekend of february and if we have a new design we will sell a lot of
>>> them there!
>>> Anyone any ideas about the design?
>>> It would be best to have a new design, since that will sell much
>>> better than the old ones everyone has already.
>>>
>> A new design would be nice, but having T-shirts on time is more
>> important...
>>
>> How long does it take to get new t-shirts printed?  That plus some
>> safety margin would determine how long we can wait for a new design.
>>

> --

Have you tried Ubuntu Linux yet?
Check out http://www.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/why-use-ubuntu and find out why it
is a better option than trying to upgrade your hardware to accomodate a
newer version of your current system.