Hi Jan,

come to think of it... maybe the easiest would be to just create a *new* bank account, and start with that one... I think we can get some donations quickly. If Marc then transfers the existing funds to the new account, it might just be easier than doing the transfer. If we do this all through Keytrade bank (our current bank), I assume they won't be giving us a hassle over closing down the empty bank account. Otherwise leave €5 on it and that will be our 'hidden treasure' :)

As for the website... I have the impression that we have some people stepping up at the moment. Who can give these persons author rights? (and in extremis 1 person webmaster rights)

Grtz,
Jurgen.