What it needs is someone that has the time, the skill and the will to make
it active again.

For the community to work, you'd need
a) someone to organise it, that has the time to coordinate it all
b) access to the bank account.
c) a skilled person with enough time to maintain the site.

I am still officially the contact for the community, but since I do not
have b) or c), I am not able to approach any press or other media to
promote the idea.

Cheers,
Jan.

On 24 November 2015 at 19:31, ubuntushop <i...@ubuntushop.be> wrote:

> Not much activity anymore on ubuntu-be.
> Can it be reanimated now ubuntu becomes widely used in schools,companies
> and
> private persons?
>

> --

Have you tried Ubuntu Linux yet?
Check out http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/ and find out why it is a better
option than trying to upgrade your hardware to accommodate a newer version
of your current system.